16.9.08

Abundance


Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens,
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Your righteousness is like the mountains of God;
Your judgments are like a great deep

O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!

And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house;
And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.

For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light.

O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You,
And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.

Psalm 36:5-10

2 comments:

Edie said...

I love this Psalm. I think today must be a reflection on the Psalms day for me. Have a great day Stephanie!

Penn Tomassetti said...

Hey Stephanie,
I flipped open my pocket Psalm book while giving my brain a break at work today, and it opened up to this Psalm. I remember feeling so relieved and thanking God for it, and then later I saw you had already posted it! Cool! :D